Marketing and Creative Associate
An award-winning live event, national radio show, podcast and thriving digital brand, the Intelligence Squared U.S. debate series seeks a Marketing and Creative Associate to support marketing initiatives across multiple platforms. Candidate must possess digital fluency and be an avid consumer of current affairs. With aspects of content marketing, social media management and creative development, this unique position straddles the line between content and creative production.
What You Can Expect to Do:
• Monitor and assist with the management of multiple communications channels including social media, websites, content distribution networks, livestreaming applications, mobile and OTT apps.
• Collaborate across internal cross-functional teams (research, production and creative) to execute on communications needs, spanning collateral development that includes: press kits, bios, presentations, live event materials and awards applications.
• Track editorial, event and awards calendars to ensure we are prepared for upcoming applications and content marketing opportunities.
• Proactively build our consumer marketing database
• Update analytics consoles with weekly data and distribution metrics. Identify actionable insights from data to help us improve and better target audiences.
• Manage day-to-day graphic assets, design teams and collateral for multiple applications and placement within design templates in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Provide support at live debates. Intermittent travel required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing or content producer role
• Undergraduate degree required, liberal arts major preferred
• Highly organized individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks, strategically prioritize them, and analyze opportunities to make recommendations on approaches
• Self-starter that is comfortable trying new things, quick at learning, and able to proactively identify new opportunities - even if it’s not something you necessarily know how to do (yet)
• Familiar with digital marketing tools and technologies
• Analytical mindset that can turn insight to action • Strong communication and collaboration skills
• An interest in digital strategy, design, and technology
• Experience with Photoshop, InDesign preferred
• Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience Full benefits including Medical and Dental 401(k) Lunch Daily
Open Internship Positions:
Flexible and rewarding, internships are available at Intelligence Squared U.S. throughout the year. Current available internships are as follows:
• Research Internship
• Marketing and Media Insternship
• Live Events and Production Internship